An inspired artist, Vivien is a passionate beauty professional that has a distinct talent in accentuating the unique beauty that lies within each client.
Vivien first set foot into the beauty industry in 2007 working as a beauty stylist with Shu Uemura, a world-renowned beauty cosmetics brand. She acquired valuable make-up skills through the three years she spent there. Subsequently, she moved on to serve as a makeup artist for 2 years in Poise Atelier, where she had many opportunities to participate in a variety of fashion shows, events and commercial photo shoots. These experiences further enhanced her techniques as a makeup artist and have given her the necessary skills to succeed and thrive in this competitive field.
Not content to rest on her laurels, Vivien has also gone on to polish her proficiency in bridal make-up and hairstyling, which add to the repertoire of services clients can expect from her. These skills mark her as the one woman beauty professional that you count on to deliver quality beauty services.
Vivien has completed and attained the level required of:
- Professional Advanced Bridal & Fashion Hairstyling from Arte Makeup Academy in Jan 2013
- Professional Bridal Makeup Course from 幸福花嫁整體造型學苑 in Oct 2013
- Advanced professional and styling course from Ivy Huang’s hair and makeup modelling studio Taiwan in Nov 2013
- Diploma in Wedding Hair and Makeup with WITH Total Beauty Salon(Korea) in Apr 2015
- Japanese bridal hair workshop by Komoyo Kitamura in August 2017